An exciting journey toward emotional health in children!
- What are emotions?
- Why do we feel the way we do?
- Are there good and bad feelings?
- How can we process difficult emotions?
- Why did God give us emotions?
- Is it a sin to feel anger, sadness, or fear?
- What emotions did Jesus experience?
- What can we learn about emotional health from Jesus?
All of these topics are explored in fun, creative ways.
A FUN WAY TO HELP CHILDREN EXPLORE AND EXPRESS THEIR EMOTIONS, AND TO EXPERIENCE GOD'S CALMING PRESENCE IN THE MIDST OF THEIR EMOTIONAL STORMS.
In the Christian culture, we focus most of our attention on the events of Jesus' life, His teaching, and His ministry - but rarely is Jesus' emotional life considered.
This 32 page colorful journal invites families to explore richness and variety of the emotional life of Jesus as depicted in the four gospels.
There are stories, activities and plenty of space to write, draw and make the book your own.
Everything inside the journal points to Christ and invites parents and children to explore and appreciate their own inner world of emotions.
Perfect for: Christian schools, homes, churches, day camps, VBS, and more.
Ideal for ages: 7-14