Use this retro-style poster to explore with the children in your life three practical ways to encourage others.
This is a high-resolution 24" x 36" graphic that can be printed or shared on your social media channels.
Here are just a handful of Bible verses you may want to explore while working with this poster:
- Encourage one another daily, as long as it is called “Today.” (Heb. 3:13)
- Encourage one another and build each other up. (1 Thes. 5:11)
- Barnabas encouraged them all to remain true to the Lord with all their hearts. (Acts 11:23)
- Let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. (Heb 10:24)
- We urge you, brothers and sisters, . . . encourage the disheartened. (1 Thes. 5:14)